|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||in negotiations|
|Packaging Details:||1 MT big bag or 25kg paper bag *40 bags on one pallet ; As per customer’s requirement|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 works days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000MT per month|
|Mohs Hardness:||9.0Mohs MIn||Color:||Cambridge Brown|
|Magnetic Material Content:||0.02%max||True Density:||3.90g/cm3 Min|
|Melting Temperature:||2050°C||Refractory Temperature:||1900°C|
aluminum oxide sand,
corundum aluminum oxide
F14 F16 Polishing Brown Corundum Magnetic Material 0.02% Max Good Toughness
Production process: sorting of the raw materials→electrolytic smelting→crushing→magnetic separation→filter→physical and chemical testing→packing→warehousing
Brown Fused Alumina is fused and crystallized under the high temperature of above 2250°C with high quality abrasive bauxite as raw material.It is characterized by good self-sharpening and high grinding ability. Brown Fused Alumina can produce ceramic grinding wheel ,resin grinding wheel.And BFA could be used for abrasive,sandblasting and precision casting
In order to meet the demands of the refractory industry, we independently develop and produce RS brown fused alumina. Which is characterized by high purity,good crystal,strong fluidity,low coefficient of linear expansion,good corrosion-resistance and so on. RS Brown fused alumina could not burst,pulverise and craze in using course.
Brown fused alumina for refractory advantages:
1) High quality bauxite as raw material
2) Refractory temperature is more than 1900°C
3) No burst,no pulverization and crack in the using course of refractory
4) Very low amount of iron oxide
5) Low coefficient of linear expansion
6) High purity
Brown fused alumina for Abrasive SandblastingPrecision casting advantages:
1) Not affecting the color of the processing cases.
2) Sandblasting in the non-iron process.
3) High speed processing.
4) Very low amount of iron oxide, suitable for non-ferrous blasting
5) The high grinding ability
Brown Fused Alumina /Brown Aluminum Oxide for refractory
|Purpose||Specification||Chemical composition(%)||Magnetic material content(%)|
|Brown Fused Alumina /Brown Aluminum Oxide Physical Properties|
|Color||True Density||Mohs Hardness||Melting Temperature||Crystal System||Refractory Temperature|
Packing: 1 MT big bag or 25kg paper bag *40 bags on one pallet ;As per customer’s requirement
Remark: specification and size can be optimized by per customer' requirement
Q1. Will the FREE SAMPLES be provided for buyers?
- YES. We will provided FREE SAMPLE about 1kg
Q2. How about the express fee?
- Our company’s policy is the buyer pay for express fee.
Q3. Is there QUALITY REPORT for the products?
- YES. We provide quality report of our company or CIQ,SGS according to client‘s requirement
Contact Person: admin