Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mohs Hardness:||9.0Mohs MIn||Melting Temperature:||2050°C|
|Refractory Temperature:||1900°C||True Density:||3.90g/cm3 Min|
|Color:||Deep Blue||Magnetic Material Content:||0.02%max|
Sandblasting Brown Fused Aluminum Oxide,
High Toughness Fused Aluminum Oxide,
120Grit Brown Fused Aluminum Oxide
High Toughness Brown Fused Aluminum Oxide Media 120 Grit F20 For Grit Blast
In order to meet the demands of the refractory industry, we independently develop and produce RS brown fused alumina. Which is characterized by high purity,good crystal,strong fluidity,low coefficient of linear expansion,good corrosion-resistance and so on. RS Brown fused alumina could not burst,pulverise and craze in using course.
Brown corundum for sandblasting Abrasive: It is mainly used for various material workpiece to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin, light-decorate, process pattern effect and so on.
Brown Fused Alumina is fused and crystallized under the high temperature of above 2250°C with high quality abrasive bauxite as raw material.It is characterized by good self-sharpening and high grinding ability. Brown Fused Alumina can produce ceramic grinding wheel ,resin grinding wheel.And BFA could be used for abrasive,sandblasting and precision casting
Brown fused alumina for Abrasive SandblastingPrecision casting advantages:
1) Not affecting the color of the processing cases.
2) Sandblasting in the non-iron process.
3) High speed processing.
4) Very low amount of iron oxide, suitable for non-ferrous blasting
5) Easy to shell
Remark: specification and size can be optimized by per customer' requirement
Brown Fused Alumina /Brown Aluminum Oxide for refractory
|Purpose||Specification||Chemical composition(%)||Magnetic material content(%)|
|Brown Fused Alumina /Brown Aluminum Oxide Physical Properties|
|Color||True Density||Mohs Hardness||Melting Temperature||Crystal System||Refractory Temperature|
Brown Fused Alumina for AbrasiveSandblastingPrecision casting
|Purpose||Specification||Chemical composition%||Magnetic material content%|
|BFA For Abrasive||F||4#—80#||≥95.0||≤0.25||≤1.0||≤3.0||≤0.05|
Packing: 1 MT big bag or 25kg paper bag *40 bags on one pallet ;As per customer’s requirement
Brown fused alumina for refractory advantages:
1) High quality bauxite as raw material
2) Refractory temperature is more than 1900°C
3) No burst,no pulverization and crack in the using course of refractory
4) Very low amount of iron oxide
5) Low coefficient of linear expansion
Q1. Will the FREE SAMPLES be provided for buyers?
- YES. We will provided FREE SAMPLE about 1kg
Q2. How about the express fee?
- Our company’s policy is the buyer pay for express fee.
Q3. Is there QUALITY REPORT for the products?
- YES. We provide quality report of our company or CIQ,SGS according to client‘s requirement
Contact Person: admin